Sauna heater Tylö SE 8
requires separate electronic control panel type CC (Relaisbox buil-in). The deep stone compartment made of Inox-Chrom steel, Thermosafe-Protective coating in front and byside. Patented, devided output.
- For separate control panel type CC
- Output 8.0 kW
- Sauna room (m³): 6 - 12
- Minimum gap to side wall: 110 mm
- Minimum height to ceiling in sauna: 1900 mm
- Suitable control panel: CC
- Weight without stones: 13 kg
- incl. Stones: ca. 10 kg
- Dimension HBT 435 x 455 x 315 mm
- No shipping costs within Germany!
Always Choose the highest recommended output in relation to the volume of the sauna. This is especially important in log saunas and saunas with glazed sections. The greater the heat output in relation to the size of the sauna room, the lower the overall energy consumption.
in the sauna room of 4 m3 it is better to use the heater with 6,6-kW output then the one with 4,5-kW output.