Infrared heaters Control DIMER-TIMER DT3Infrared Control DIMER-TIMER 3 by ARTVION provides three outputs Plug GST 18i, the spotlight each with a capacity of up to 1300 W can be connected to each socket outlet, with a maximum limit. 3650 W. Selected performance and irradiation time are the same for all three outputs.
Technical data and function DIMER-TIMER DT3
- 3 separately adjustable outputs according to 1300 watts
- max. Overall management of all 3 outputs 3,650 W
- Dimming: 50-60-70-80-90-100%
- Time Setting: 5-15-30-60-120-180 minutes
- 3 socket outlets GST 18 i
- Safety temperature sensor: 130 ° C
- Power consumption: 230V AC, 50/60 Hz
Scope of delivery:Control panel, power supply, aluminum frame for the control panel, safety temperature sensor, sensor cage mounting screws.
- Frontplattenmaß control panel: 88 x 88 mm
- Outside Dimension aluminum frame 112 x 112 x 5 mm
- Built-depth panel: 20 mm
- Power supply: 255 x 160 x 50 mm
Operation Infrared control DIMER-TIMER DT3:After connecting to the mains voltage is the control in stand-by mode, the I / O button is backlit. After pressing the I / 0 button, the controller turns on the LED next to the button lights up, the control takes the set last used values for time and performance on the job. If these values are not applicable for the current use of these amended in accordance with the arrow keys. To expiry of the time can be read to the LED's on the time display. After the set time, the controller turns off the power and returns to stand-by mode. Exceeding the safety temperature control switches to standby mode. Switched on again after returning to the max. permissible temperature range must be done manually by pressing the I / 0 button.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday 04 December, 2014.