Infrared heater ES corner heater ABC GRAY
- Corner spotlight for surface mounting in a 90 ° corner
- can also be used as a retrofit for a Finnish sauna
- IR corner heater ES-GRAU is not suitable for ceiling mounting
- Deep heat ABC IR emitter full spectrum emitter
- Laboratory tested and certified!Type designations:
ES-350-G • Infrared heater ABC corner heater GRAY, 350 watts
ES-500-G • Infrared heater ABC corner heater GRAY, 500 wattEffective irradiation distance between body // IR emitter:
• 350 watts> 5-35 cm
• 500 watts> 10-50 cmScope of delivery:
1 x infrared heater ES-G (see IR power option)
1 x pleasantly flocked protective grille in RED
(without connection cable)Options (selectable):
1 x connection cable 5m (emitter / socket) T3F with Schuko plug 230V
1 x connection cable 3m (heater / control) T1G with GST18 plug
1 x matching protective grille made of aspen wood (see options)
The quartz lamps specially developed for infrared cabins (which are still referred to as infrared deep heat radiators, full spectrum radiators, ABC radiators or VITAE radiators) are not limited to long or medium-wave infrared radiation, but also cover the entire infrared spectrum, as can be seen in the finds natural radiation from the sun.Advantages of our infrared heaters:
- Quality production in Germany!
- SEIBERSDORF Laboratories tested and certified!
- Multi-aluminum reflector as a patented construction!
- No glasses necessary, or you can look inside!
- Indirect, eye-friendly light radiation!
- The reducing heat of the quartz rod!
- No clearances between the body and the IR radiator thanks to mild radiation!
- Matching protective grille made of aspen wood (optional)Technical description - infrared heater ES-R
Beam power options: 350, 500, 750 watts
High quality aluminum reflector
Protective flocked cover grille
Installation position: horizontal or vertical
Corner spotlight for surface mounting in a 90 ° corner
The corner heater can also be used as a leg heater
The IR heater is completely pre-assembled
Operation from the socket - connection 230 V / 50 Hz
System cable for plug-in connection (optional)Installation dimensions (length / width / depth):
760 x 120 x 55mm LBT External dimensions of the cover grille (length / width):
800 x 170mm LB / type: 350-500WRecommended cable composition
T1G cable 3m from the spotlight to the roof, or multiple distributors
T3F cable 5m from the spotlight to the 230V socket
T2G cable 2m from the roof to the IR control
T3G cable 5m from IR control to socket
T4G connection cable 0.2m between the compact distributors
T6G extension cable 3m
3WG compact plug-in distributor for spotlight merging
5WG compact plug-in distributor for merging spotlights
Ultimate warmth for the whole body - full spectrum infrared lamps for infrared cabins & saunas(We reserve the right to make technical changes, errors and misprints)